Don’t be intimidated by poached eggs or hollandaise sauce. This classic dish is rich and satisfying and I’ve simplified and recreated a Fresh and Clean version here. You can also substitute coconut oil for the ghee in this recipe, but the texture/flavor may change slightly.
1) What if I’m hungry?
– Make sure you get a fist size of protein at every meal
– If your protein source is a shake, make sure you eat an abundance of non-starchy vegetables
– Make sure you’re drinking enough water
2) Why am I not losing weight?
– Some people don’t lose weight until the 3rd week – STAY WITH IT!!!
– Eat plenty of non-starchy vegetables
– Be sure you aren’t loading up too many calories in your shakes
3) Why do I feel bloated after my shakes?
– Go to half a scoop of the fiber boost
– Add Digestion Plus to your shakes
4) What if I’m losing weight and I don’t want to?
– Add more calories to your shakes
– Eat any fruit you desire
– Add a starchy carbohydrate to your meals (brown rice)
– Put an extra scoop of protein in your shakes
5) What if I’m constipated?
– Make sure you’re drinking at least 64 oz of water a day
– Make sure you’re getting enough vegetables
– Add ground flax seed and selium
– Try Arbonne’s Colon Cleanse
– Make sure you’re using Digestion Plus everyday